Katherine Mansfield at the Oxford Literature Festival

I'm just dashing around and packing up to catch a plane tomorrow morning back to the UK - and I do sometimes wish my life would allow me to be in one place for more than 2 weeks at a time!   I've been booked to appear at the Sunday Times Oxford Literature Festival, for an event 'Katherine Mansfield- 90 years on' in discussion with Gerri Kimber, who's the editor of the new Collected Fiction of KM.  Should be an entertaining event.  There's nothing Gerri and I like better than talking about - and arguing about - Mansfield!  It's taking place at Christ Church, 12 mid-day on Sunday 17th March, and this is the link for anyone around Oxford on the day.


'Katherine Mansfield:  90 Years On'


And then, just before I can get comfortable, I'm due in York on Tuesday 19th March to do the York Literature Festival 'Katherine Mansfield and Jean Rhys: Writers in Exile', which is at Jacobs Well at 2pm.  Two of my favourite writers - and fascinating parallel lives.  And only £4.00


Katherine Mansfield and Jean Rhys:  Writers in Exile




Katherine Mansfield:  The Story-teller - now available as an E-book


Comments

  1. your feet seem to barely touch the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy World Poetry Day, Kathleen!

    http://aotearoasunrise.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/world-poetry-day-waiting.html

    Cheers,
    Andrew Bell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts